lauantai 26. tammikuuta 2013

You can't have too many striped things?

Back at home after a month. For the last seven days spent with my better half and yesterday I came home by train. The trip was awful. I ended up sitting once again to the children department on the train. I slept only a few hours the previous night so I was thinking of taking a nap on the train but no. A few terrible fractious kid were screaming through the trip so I got to forget taking the nap. In addition the internet didn't work properly and I forgot to take my ipod. It was five and half hours in moving hell.

After getting to home happened the power outage. I was just putting food into the oven and laundry into the washing machine when the lights went out. Fortunately I had the candles so I put them on and opened the bottle of red wine.

The new self made shirt. Somehow the simple garments please me a lot at the moment.
Is nice to be home again even though it means we can't see with my love for a while. The month have passed just in laziness but kind of the small holiday makes just good for me and gives me an energy to start searching the work! I have also thought to start searching the new home for me. Small two-room apartment would be the perfect one.

8 kommenttia:

  1. No, one cannot have striped stuff enough, that's right :-)

    I see your point about kids in public places such as trains... In my case, I am very unlucky at restaurants. It looks like there is always some little 'opera singer' around and no parents able to calm ofspring... That can ruin any romantic date for dinner, I can tell you, haha...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha yes :D Kids are okay if they keep their mouths shut up

      Poista
  2. My mother would agree with you, but I´m not very fond of stripes, except for striped thights maybe... This shirt looks good on you though!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It sounds like your mom has an excellent taste ;) Thank you :)

      Poista
  3. That happens a lot were I live, lights going out. It's stresses me so much when I'm doing the laundry :P
    I love that stripe top. I agree, basic clothing pieces are a must. You can dress them down or glamorize them and no one ever notices how often you wear them. :P

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Luckily it's quite rare here that the lights disappears.

      That's true :)

      Poista
  4. Kah tosi jees, joskus on vaan niitä päiviä kun kaikki menee pieleen. Btw noi junamatkat jossa lapset häiritsee on kamalimpia. Mulla oli kerran myös edessä nainen joka vaan tuijotti mua koko matkan. Voin sano ettei sekää ollu kauheen kivaa. Kaunistus <3

    VastaaPoista