perjantai 12. huhtikuuta 2013

Window shopping

Dress: New Look, Vest: Seppälä, Hairband: Diy, Shoes: Second Hand
 Day's outfit
Day's outfit was today quite fluffy. I'm glad that I bought that vest last autumn, it's so cute to my mind. I was window shopping today and I found a dress which is green! (I didn't buy it yet but it's possible that I will do that tomorrow). That dress just fitted perfectly with my hair color but I'm not sure is it sensible to buy the dress which is green. You know I'm not wearing that colorful clothes usually ;) There was also a bag in Lindex which would be needful for me. I bought a new pair of earrings and false nails but I introduce them later. Now it's time to go bed. 

7 kommenttia:

  1. I adore this outfit!
    It's fluffiness makes it adorable!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love this look, I wish I could pull off a look like this. Your hair is such a great color and I love that spiked headband.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    VastaaPoista
  3. Meillä on hyvä draivi tällä viikolla :D

    VastaaPoista
  4. Kiitos :) Tykkään kyllä itsekkin, tuo karvaturri on kerrassaan vaan kiva :P

    VastaaPoista