torstai 17. huhtikuuta 2014

Amor Amor

 Summer is coming slowly and to me it means heels! I found these killer heels in Bianco's closeout at a  super low price and only a lunatic would have left the store without taking these. There is a nice platform and the heel is a bit thicker. I've never owned Bianco's shoes before these so I was curious to see whether they are quality or not. By the way it's a shame to see that those stores obviously disappear from the street view. 
 'Crazy days' were held in Stockmann some time ago and even though I hate them due to the crowd and I usually never visit there, but now I popped quickly inside - and that's good. I found a perfume in sales which I was thought to buy. My mom bought me this about ten years ago and then I had a long break with it until now I decided to want it again. I'm really picky as for the scents, but this is adorable. Now I have at least six bottles of scents in the closet and I promise not to buy more. :P (yes though I'm picky I still love them) 

6 kommenttia:

  1. Uuh mitkä kengät! <3 Ihan sun tyyliset :)
    Itse en hulluille päiville uskaltanut ollenkaan, mutta sain tänään maistaa miltä se olisi varmasti tuntunut jos sinne olisi mennyt. Prisma-> Ruuhka-aika-> Pääsiäinen alkaa-> Ahdistus :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Vielä kun oppis kävelemään näiden kanssa !

      Kyllä, mua lähinnä ärsyttää ruuhkassa, kun ihmiset hidastelee ja on tiellä ja odotappas jos yrität rauhassa jotain katsoa niin ei se tollasilla hulluttelu päivillä vaan onnistu. Ihan hirveetä. Kaikenlisäksi nuo päivät on mun mielestä yhtä huijausta, koska ei ne hinnat mitään edullisia ole.

      Poista
  2. Oi oi, ostin biancolta juuri samat kengät :) Maksoivat muistaakseni kympit. Itsellä ainakin jalat tykkäsi, ei tullut kipeiksi bileillan aikana :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Nämä tuntuvat jalassa ihan hyviltä, ainakin mitä tässä sisällä olen kävellyt,saa sitten nähdä mitä tapahtuu useamman tunnin jälkeen :P

      Poista