keskiviikko 20. elokuuta 2014

Autumn

Autumn, my favorite season seems to be here. It's raining and blowing all the time and temperature has came down radically. This all means what else than autumn clothes and outerwear. It's weird when it needs to put on a jacket while going out, I was so used to go out without dressing. 
This jacket is new. I found it on discount sales and the price was only 15euros (an original price was 50e). Really good finding so to speak. It's really light so it goes well now when the temperature is about fifteen degrees. I love the cutting of the jacket, an oblique zip and a neckline are super nice.
I try to photograph much during the autumn. Let's hope it doesn't rain all the time although I love rain. 
I enrolled in the German class today. The lessons begin in a few weeks so I have a little bit time to review the vocabulary. It feels again that I have forgotten everything I learned the last year, but perhaps things will return back to the mind when I open a book. 

8 kommenttia:

  1. You are perfect. Love photos and your style. So beautiful!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihanan simppeli asu jälleen kerran! Mistä tuo takki muuten on? Varmaankin jo loppuunmyyty, mutta kiinnostaisi silti tietää :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos, Seppälästä löytyi jo about kk. sitten, voihan niitä vielä olla :)

      Poista
  3. I love autumn too! time to layer up haha. nice jacket :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love autumn too, it's the prefect in between weather where you can wear dresses and jackets. Plus my favorite color is orange so I'm excited to watch the leaves change. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Ah, I can't wait that the trees change their colors ^^

      Poista