maanantai 11. elokuuta 2014

Bloody sky

A quick post about yesterday's look while drinking morning coffee. The weather has finally got colder so I decided to tie a corset on me. I haven't worn the corsets just at all lately, but perhaps it's understandable in the summer. Loose robes just feels so much better when the temperature hits high readings.

By the way today is my name day. I didn't remember it myself, but my mom sent me a message in the morning. Perhaps I could indulge myself a bit and buy something delicacy... 
 I tried to spot the super moon last night, but the sky was too cloudy and all I saw was the sallow light behind the clouds. 

6 kommenttia:

  1. Happy name day!!! I love your outfit and that gorgeous hair <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. I've never heard of a name day before, it's so interesting. : ) Happy name day! I love that underbust. I'm waiting for cooler weather too so I can break out my corsets and sweaters.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Name day is not celebrated in all countries, but in general it's celebrated in Finland, Sweden and Norway (and perhaps in France and Poland). Thanks :D

      Poista
  3. Happy name day my dear!! Wonderful outfit, that corset is so beautiful <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you, I had a wonderful day with my love :)

      Poista