perjantai 22. elokuuta 2014

Floating in the space

 My mind beats an empty, but that happens quite often when I'm about to write here. At first I have a lot of things to tell you, but when I open a browser everything disappears. Today my mind has been filled with the thoughts about a job. Not that interesting subject so perhaps I just pass it before my mouth spits flames. Who would like to think about business when it's Friday and everything... and I have none plans for the weekend and it's awesome. (perhaps I read Nemi comics. They always make me laugh at loud) 
A few words about yesterday's look. I guess this will be my most common look during the autumn. Leather shoes (Vagabond), asymmetrical skirt and some basic shirts combined with bondage thongs. Simple, but it works to me. 
I wish you all have a wonderful weekend. I try to do something sensible ;)

18 kommenttia:

  1. I've been thinking about a job too, even if it is friday lol. I have an interview next week, the first in a long time so I'm very excited. : ) I really like the bondage straps, I'd like to sew something similar some day.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I wish you a luck! I have also an appointment on Monday, a bit exciting x)

      Poista
  2. I love the bondage straps and the skirt! love it!

    opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    VastaaPoista
  3. Simple... Simply Gorgeous! There's something mysterious about this outfit. I love it ♥

    VastaaPoista
  4. Aivan ihana asukokonaisuus! <3

    VastaaPoista
  5. APUA! todella kaunis asu ja muutenkin sinun kasvot♥

    VastaaPoista
  6. Kylkyl..toimii! Sulle sopii hienosti selvälinjaiset ja yksinkertaiset tyylit, kaikki näyttää vaan nii hyvältä mitä laitat päälle ❤ x)
    Ihana tuo bondage-liivi-valjastsydeemi! ^___^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos ^^ Tuo bondage systeemi on kyllä kiva, aika vähän olen sitä vain ennättänyt käyttää, vaikka se on roikkunut naulakossa jo pienen ikuisuuden :)

      Poista
  7. Todella kaunis asu ja todella hyvin onnistuneet kuvat! :) Näissä on sitä jotain ja tuon asun epäsymmetrisyys näyttää hyvältä, sopii kaikki justiinsa yks- yhteen. ♥

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hey! I just came across your blog and totally adore it!
    Especially that you have it for so long! I just started some days ago and there isn't much to reat atm but I am pretty sure we share some interests and I would be very happy if you would take a look :)

    www.eccentric-underground.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Actually I have made my blog over five years, the old stories have been deleted :) I check out it when I have time :>

      Poista
    2. That is a long time! I had one 4 years ago but deleted everything - biggest mistake ever!
      Lovely greetings

      Poista
    3. oh yes it's a mistake. I regret a bit that I deleted my old post.

      Poista
  9. I absolutely love the idea of wearing bondage thongs with a plain dress/skirt :O I wouldn't have imagined that, and it looks so gorgeous!

    VastaaPoista