sunnuntai 10. elokuuta 2014

My home

A small glance at my home. Recently I have decorated my home again. Mostly I've lopped the colors off and replaced them white textiles. Before I had red, pink and violet products until the eyes got tired of them. 
 My bedroom looks this now. The sheets and a carpet are new. I'd like to get the new black lace curtains yet, but I haven't found suitable. These curtains are old ones which my mom gave me when I left home. 

Sofa got the new pillows and a striped blanket. Edgar has its special place  on the wall. 
I also bought a new shower curtain finally so the bathroom got the new look aswell. The print is same as on the sheets. 
The kitchen is still unfinished, but I'll show you the pics later when I get it done. 

16 kommenttia:

  1. I love the bedsheets <3 May I ask from where you got them?
    And I got the frame where your Poe is in as a mirror! :D
    It looks really elegant and classy!

    Love, Lisa

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. They are from H&M Home store, this was the first time when I bought their products.. Hih, I love that Poe picture ^^

      Poista
  2. Your home is very beautiful I love this picture of Poe you did!
    *-*

    lilithstyleandbeauty.blogspot.com.br

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ah, I see you're a fan of the h&m home range too! I recently bought myself a bunch of goodies for the house from there including cushions, towels and a laundry basket (all skull print, of course). Edgar looks ace in his frame, by the way :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. This was the first time when I bought something from H&M home store. I don't know any good decor stores in Finland so I ended up shopping there. They have some nice prints which are to my taste :)

      Poista
  4. Ooh miten ihana koti! Tää taatusti inspiroi muaki ny täs sisustelemaan xD <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos :> Sisustus ei tunnu koskaan olevan valmis täysin, vielä olisi vaikka mitä fiksattavaa... vähitellen :)

      Poista
  5. Nätti toi Poet's garden -printti! Olin tulossa kysymään, mistä oot löytäny noi petivaatteet, mut vastaus löytykin jo kommenteista. :) Muutenkin toi sisustuksen mustavalkonen värimaailma on tosi tyylikäs.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos, ennen tykkäsin, että pitää olla lämpöä ja värejä, mutta nyt tuli joku sellainen vaihe, että kaikki värit on saatava pois ja valkoista tilalle :)

      Poista
  6. Taisin hypistellä juuri noita tuon sarjan tuotteita viimeksi kaupassa :3 Ihanan näköinen koti sinulla! ^^

    VastaaPoista