tiistai 26. elokuuta 2014

Outfit of a rainy day

Day's outfit
 This day's outfit when we visited quickly electronic store. I admired the new laptops. My current machine is about to die, but I hope it will run a bit still. The Sims 4 will be published the next week and I would like to have it, but I'm pretty sure this laptop won't run it. I need to settle for playing Sims 3 so far until I buy a new computer. When it comes to the Sims 3 I spent nearly a whole weekend with that. Stupid game addictions. The past few days have been so rainy that I' haven't left my home just at all. On Saturday night I visited a cinema in watching the Grand hotel Budapest. The film was a bit peculiar, but worth watching. Anyone else here who have seen it, did you like it?

10 kommenttia:

  1. mun in ihan tietoisesti pitänyt jättää Sims koneelta pois sillä muuten mulla ei olis enää mitään elämää :D Paha paha peli!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Indeed. Siinä aika lentää kuin siivillä ja pian huomaakin koko viikonlopun viettäneen koneella :D Totaalinen nolife peli.

      Poista
  2. That furry sweater with skulls is adorable! Love this outfit ♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yep, it's really sweet, I like it a lot :) Thanks!

      Poista
  3. Them shoes <3 <3
    You should wear them and the hat definitely more often :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yep, I should ^^ I have worn pretty often those shoes recently, but the hat is new :>

      Poista
  4. Grand Budapest oli aivan LOISTAVA, kuten Wes Andersonin muutkin elokuvat :) Kannattaa katsoa mikäli olet missannut: Darjeeling Limited, Steve Zissoun Vedenalainen Maailma, Fantastic Mr. Fox...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. En ole kyseisiä leffoja nähnyt, pitänee laittaa muistiin :>

      Poista
  5. Ihhana toi neuletakki!! Mistä oot ostanu? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Mä en muista sen puljun nimeä yhtään :/ . Viime vuonna sen ostin ja joku iso massanettikauppa se oli

      Poista