sunnuntai 14. syyskuuta 2014

Voyage

On Thursday I headed to Helsinki and from there a journey proceeded across the Baltic Sea to Stockholm by a ship. After a long time I ended up the ship with the friends. The last time was about two years ago, but by then we went to Tallinn and a trip lasted only a day.
I was dressed quite comfy. A second hand top, an asymmetrical cardigan, Vagabond's shoes and a hat which seems to be on my head almost every day nowadays. I needed to hold on it tightly on the deck when the wind tried to blow it away. 

 A deep fog appeared in a meanwhile when we transferred from a terminal to the ship. I mean it came really quickly and as you can see it was thick. An atmosphere was ghostly. 
The outward journey went nicely by eating and drinking. The ship didn't swing just at all for the weather was good. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti