tiistai 23. joulukuuta 2014

Yule time

I arrived at my folks yesterday to spend Christmas for a few days. I took Sauna and it felt so great after the break. Yesterday it was snowing heavily and we got a snow blanket for Christmas time which is rare nowadays. In recent years it has been raining almost always. Perhaps snow increases my Yule mood at least a bit. 
My day's outfit consisted of a self made wool coat which I made the last year, over knee boots and a hat. I'm in love with that hat. It finishes all outfits so nicely...
I started to re-watch AHS Coven last night. I watched it for the first time almost a year ago? But it is good and I had nothing to do during  the night so I let witches to delight my night. Perhaps one episode and I go to decor our Christmas tree. I wish you all good Yule! 

7 kommenttia:

  1. I don't want to sound rude, but the house behind you totally steals the show! It's sooo pretty! You are super beautiful of course, but I'm just loving that house. I wish I could spend winter there, with snow and everything. Very Christmassy. Or Yule-ish ;D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. haha, it's my childhood home and I have spent maaany years there :D thank you :)

      Poista
  2. Tieks sun porukat asuu ihan överihienossa puutalossa! (jos se nyt on tuo tuolla taustalla) oon sitä ennenkin kuolannu ♥
    Ihanaa kyllä kun on lunta, niin paljon valosampaa ^___^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. heh, no mulle se on ihan tavallinen talo vain :) Lumi tuo kyllä vaihtelua ja valoa, toivottavasti nyt pysyis maassa :)

      Poista
  3. Wow,your outfit is very beautiful ♥
    (I'm sorry that I wrote without knowing. But now I started to read your blog (: Oh, and my English is pretty poor :$ )

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Welcome to read my blog :) And your English is good, don't worry :)

      Poista
    2. Thank u ^^ (Sometimes I use google translator :D )

      Poista