maanantai 2. helmikuuta 2015

'Beam me up, Scotty'

Hello lovelies! A week rolled and the weekend appeared with a few events. On Friday we visited an photo exhibition named Silence with Niina. It was a free entry in the art museum which is situated near to my flat and I had a day off.  The exhibition included mostly black and white pictures by Janne Laine. Some photos were interesting, but I wouldn't say that they were awesome for there were also some quite boring shots among. I liked the shade of the photos and hazy atmosphere. Black and white works always for me. 

At the night we went to the bar with my beloved to see Jupi7er's gig which was good. I drank a few beers and it was fun to visit the bars in a long time. Yesterday I suffered from the headache so a day spent on the sofa with the poor movies.
Coat: Queen of Darkness (sponsored), Shoes: Vagabond, Bag: H&M, Skirt: Second hand

Friday's outfit. A pencil skirt, which is a second hand finding, has lost on me for several days. A coat is from Queen of Darkness and the shoes from my favorite shoe brand Vagabond.

9 kommenttia:

  1. Love your outfits and photos! <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. I like your hair up! It looks classy. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. I am also a fan of black and white photography but not everything in that shading appeals to me. You look lovely! :)

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. Aww, you are so beautiful really!
    So perfect ;-;
    Can i be like you when i grow up? :(

    VastaaPoista
  5. your face looks super pretty with your hair up! you should wear it like that more often!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. heh, I keep my hair up really often so I think it's boring :D

      Poista