maanantai 16. helmikuuta 2015

Sunday at Monttu

Hello! The weekend was more as welcome to cheer up my vague mind after a quite stressful and long work period. On Saturday which happened to be Valentine, me and my beloved one headed to Dog's home to check out a gig of Roctum. Like I mentioned in the previous post the band was totally unknown to me, but my other half convinced that it's something worth seeing. And it was. Toilet paper flew over the bar like also balloons and paper chaff. Different costumes filled the stage and the audience seemed to enjoy the show. Something different so to speak. 

On Sunday morning it was more as difficult to open the eyes, but in the end I crawled up and ended up meeting these lovely bloggers to Monttu bar. Which would be a better way to start your morning as drinking a cold beer with a good company? ;) Fortunately I had a day off today. 

6 kommenttia:

  1. Mikä saakelin ilme mulla on tossa 3. kuvassa. xD Taas oon selittänyt jotain suu ammollaan. :'D Oli kivaa!

    VastaaPoista
  2. So nice to see some finnish bloggers I love to follow! :D
    Seems to have been a very nice meeting, in a very cool place! ^_^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh yes, we had good time once again. This place is a bit unknown to me so it was nice to visit there after a long time :)

      Poista
  3. I love your blog, your clothes are always amazing! Also, it makes me want to visit Finland as it looks beautiful. I have a blog too, if you're interested- it's http://hautemidnight.blogspot.co.uk/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hih, thank you! Welcome to Finland, right now the nature looks really ugly when the snow melts and all trash shows up. I will check your blog :)

      Poista