torstai 23. huhtikuuta 2015

Montage of Heck

It's insane how quickly these days run. My past days have been quite tightly scheduled and rare spare time moments have been spent mostly by sleeping. April is soon over although it just began and May Day will come. I managed to get days off for May Day to my surprise so I got a change to travel to Easter Finland. I haven't moved off from Tampere just at all this year, but fortunately May will offer a change. There is also coming a journey to Germany. Can't wait!
My outfit from the other day. When the weather gets warmer I have wrapped myself around the chiffon. 
The most expected film of this spring is finally here. I went to buy tickets to Kurt Cobain documentary yesterday. We are going to see it today with my other half. Let's hope it's good. I have seen probably all documentaries which have been made about Cobain, but this is more interesting because his daughter has been a co-executive producer on the film. 

13 kommenttia:

  1. very nice outfit and great photos!

    VastaaPoista
  2. You are my inspiration.
    I want to be pretty as you are!
    Your face is really pretty, your style-very good.
    Thank you for sharing piece of your life with us!
    Greetings from Poland!
    http://www.mollymoonlight.eu/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'm sure you are pretty as yourself!
      I'm happy that you like to follow my blog and pieces of my life. Thanks!

      Poista
  3. Such a pretty dress, and you're so pretty too!
    x Angela / wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. so, hope you will enjoy your time here in germany! what are you going to do / where are you going to? and totally love your outfit here, like a grown up lydia!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yep I really hope that we have a super nice trip there. We will attend WGT so Leipzig is a target :P Thank you :)

      Poista