perjantai 28. elokuuta 2015

New address to dwell

So much has happened since my last update like I quit my another job to replace it with an education and my home address experienced a change. The last days have been really busy that I haven't got a chance to enjoy my new place just at all. I have just visited sleeping here, not much else. I still have several bags waiting for a demolition when the energy level has pointed zero after eleven hours work days. The move came earlier as I assumed when I managed to get keys already over a week ago, so I decided to bring my goods here the last weekend and here I'm now. The new home is definitely adorable and so much bigger as the old one. I can't wait that I get everything in order. 


8 kommenttia:

  1. Ohh rakennus ainakin on tosi hieno! Paljon kuvia sitten uudesta kämpästä kun on valmis! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Jeh, kuvia tulee varmasti tiputellen vähitellen, kun löydän aikaa järkätä loput jutut ^_^

      Poista
  2. Hope you will enjoy your new place! :D I absolutely love the picture with the umbrella! You are a beauty!

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  3. Season of changes ^___^
    Muutoksissa ja muutoissa on hyvät ja huonot puolensa, mut vaikuttaa kyl kivalta. Voimia muuttorumbahärdelliin!

    ♥ Frillycakes ♥

    VastaaPoista
  4. ihana rakennus! ja oi mie rakastan tuota toista kuvaa, niin kaunis!

    VastaaPoista