sunnuntai 28. helmikuuta 2016

Far away to the other side

Recent days have gone in silence. I have traveled only in my dreams and sleeping is filled my days except today when I came a visit to the folks. 

Here is my day's look. A skirt is new and I like it due to the transparent hem. I managed to find it half price so of course I couldn't leave it the store. Other items are from the flea markets. 



No more news this time. Nothing is happened and my mind is empty. I will start to enjoy my vacation and these beautiful winter days. I most likely share some outfit pictures with you during the week when I have more time to spend now.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Great look! That skirt is to die for! <3

    http://looktheotherway.co

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihana asu! Tuo hameen geometrinen kuosi on aika jännä, ei semmoista perus kukkapitsiä :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Jos ois ollut kukkapitsiä ois varmaan jäänyt ostamatta, jollakin tavalla se kukkakuosi ei houkuttele tällä hetkellä laisinkaan. Kiitos :)

      Poista
  3. love this outfit, that skirt is just perfect! <3

    VastaaPoista