sunnuntai 21. elokuuta 2016

Girl I want to die with you, in each others arms we'll drown in flame

A few pictures about my yesterday's look when I went to see burlesque to the local restaurant.  After a long time I had a chance to attend the burlesque night and once again I enjoyed what I saw. A fun and interesting form of art which really entertains. I put on Queen of Darkness' dress and Parikka's shoes which I have barely worn during the summer. 
Dress: Queen of Darkness, Shoes: Minna Parikka


I have a nice week behind me. For once I had time to focus on my favorite things like sewing, reading, movies, gym and photography, but now the days off are over so far and running in the wheel continues. I'm looking forward to the next vacation which comes in October. About eight weeks to go! Hope you all had a good weekend I will return soon :)

2 kommenttia: