sunnuntai 2. lokakuuta 2016

October rust

I was shortly taking photos this morning before the work when it was that beautiful weather. The nature gives its best and I only wish that I could walk around the city with my camera everyday without a rush. 

I dig my self made velvet coat out of the basement today and decided to put it on. It goes perfectly now when it's not frost yet.
I have been looking at new lenses to my camera over the weekend. There would be definitely need for a lens which allows to take pictures also in the darker circumstances however I'm living in Finland where the darkness is present a lot. My current lenses are Canon ef 50mm f1.8, ef 70-300 f4-5.6 is usm zoom and the basic one ef-s 18-55mm f2.8 zoom. I use mostly that 50mm or 18-55mm which is quite poor. My current camera is Canon eos 60d which I bought a few years ago, but I'm considering to update it into Canon 6d in the near future so the new lens should be compatible with it. I love to use zoom lenses, but then again image quality is usually better in fixed focal length. Sigma 35mm f1.4 A is a lot boosted and that could be suitable to my use. Let's see if I end up buying it. 

Ps. I booked a tattoo appointment and can't wait for getting it. Nearly four weeks to go! 

Pps. I'm gonna be a poor girl. A new lens and a new tattoo.. and yep there is coming perhaps more ;)

2 kommenttia: