maanantai 13. helmikuuta 2017

I never said I would stay to the end, I knew I would leave you with dreams and everything

Right now I do wish there were more hours in a day. It feels that the time is running out and there would be such a many projects and interesting things that I want have a finger in the pie. 
My weekend was fairly interesting and I did something I have never done before; I went ice swimming! It was awesome and I definitely want to try it again. My whole body felt so relaxed after visiting the lake three times and sauna of course. The water temperature was +1c and the air was about -7c. Was the good idea to jump into the ice cold water in the middle of this rush! I can definitely recommend it. 

Short post, but I wanted to say hi and tell that I'm still alive. Coming weeks will be most likely busy so blogging isn't the first thing in the mind, but I will return ;)

2 kommenttia: