perjantai 12. tammikuuta 2018

Opus Dei

I was off yesterday and what a wonderful winter day it was (like it was also today). Right after a cup of morning coffee, I took my camera and headed out to capture landscapes pictures. I didn't plan a route beforehand, I just walked ahead and found some new places, worth of pictures. Eventually after two hours my fingers were so frozen that I needed to return home and twist the fingers around a hot tea mug. I would have wanted to wander more outdoors, but it's always the same story, the fingers die.
Cemetery looked wonderful in white.  Hope this beauty won't disappear too soon. 
I found a beautiful statue which I haven't noticed before. 
This coat is still one of my favorite winter overcoats. Unfortunately it's not made by myself. And naturally, a beret is on.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana tunnelma näissäkin kuvissa <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. The snow and frost looks just wonderful on all of the pictures. I wish we get some snow here in the southernmost of Sweden before the season is over.

    VastaaPoista